Locations: NoMad, TriBeCa, UES
Okay, guys, my b. Totally meant to share this amaze shop with you a few months ago but #life. I just revisited them the other day, which reminded me to get it together and write a post. Where did I go, you ask? I went to Heyday, a NYC-exclusive facial boutique!
I heard about Heyday last fall, but it really popped up on my radar when they announced the opening of an UES location – right in my ‘hood. This minimalist-designed boutique is a skincare shop when you walk in – look at how bright and cheery it is! – with products that are mostly natural and generally good for your skin. But behind the shop and up the steps are little facial stalls. Sounds weird, but think about it like DryBar, but with privacy for facials.
Now I’ve gone twice, and here are my highlights, both written and photographed:
- The facials are customized to your skin and needs.
- Staff and facialists are super friendly and easy to discuss concerns with. Hi Juju – I see you (she’s my UES girl)!
The Heyday stairway to heaven
- Part of the Heyday facial is detecting sun damage and other more serious skin concerns
- Facials come in three options: 30, 50 and 75 minutes. All obviously are different levels of care and different prices.
- After your facial, you receive a facial recap email…explaining what was done, what products were used and what you should do moving forward for skin TLC.
- You can be a member! Hellooo ladies who love rewards programs! If you’re a facial addict or someone who is working on solving a skin issue…look into this!