Follow along as I work through this year’s list of goals!
- Send 20 pieces of mail (not including birthday or holiday cards).
Get back into church.St. Joseph’s Bronxville
- Travel out of Manhattan/Westchester at least once a month. CHS, BOS, NASH
- Raise my credit, and build my savings.
- Be friendlier to strangers.
- Do at least one NYC cultural thing a month. Art Gallery, Joined the NYPL, Macy’s Flower Show, Visited Empire State Building, Toured MSG
- Create a guide to the Upper East Side & one for Manhattan.
- Run 3 5k’s.
- Take the occasional dance class. Hip Hop!
- Volunteer with nonprofits other than the Pajama Program.
- But also break my 2016 accomplishment of money raised for the PJP.
- Complete my Goodreads reading challenge, and aim to surpass it.
- Host more dinner parties.
- Clean up my diet.
- Learn how to arrange my own floral bouquets.
- Make more of an effort to see long-distance friends and family. BOS, UDEL
- Prioritize shopping small.
- Be better versed in the news…enough to form stronger opinions.
- Cook dinner for my parents, or more realistically, take my parents out for dinner.
- Continue to develop my own brand and style…
- …but try to stress less about social media.
- Re-prioritize self-care.
- Attend networking and social events, even if my friends can’t. Book Launch Party
- Go through my iPhoto & hard-drive to create shelf-worthy photo albums. DEL
- Plan a trip to Europe for next year.
- Complete a decorating project on a budget.
- Be more forgiving.