Follow along as I work through this year’s list of goals!
- Send 20 pieces of mail (not including birthday or holiday cards).
Get back into church.St. Joseph’s Bronxville
- Travel out of Manhattan/Westchester at least once a month. CHS, BOS, NASH, UDEL, DC
Raise my credit, and build my savings. Thank you, freelance work.
- Be friendlier to strangers.
- Do at least one NYC cultural thing a month. Art Gallery, Joined the NYPL, Macy’s Flower Show, Visited Empire State Building, Toured MSG, Top of the Rock
- Create a guide to the Upper East Side & one for Manhattan.
- Run 3 5k’s.
- Take the occasional dance class. Hip Hop!
- Volunteer with nonprofits other than the Pajama Program. Gallop NYC, JDRF
But also break my 2016 accomplishment of money raised for the PJP. You guys are the best, thank you for your generous support! Donations still accepted & appreciated, but I’ve passed my goal 🙂
- Complete my Goodreads reading challenge, and aim to surpass it.
- Host more dinner parties.
Clean up my diet. Contact my sis @danielasorentino on Insta for help! She’s amazing.
- Learn how to arrange my own floral bouquets.
- Make more of an effort to see long-distance friends and family. BOS, UDEL, CHS, NASH, DC
- Prioritize shopping small.
- Be better versed in the news…enough to form stronger opinions.
- Cook dinner for my parents, or more realistically, take my parents out for dinner.
- Continue to develop my own brand and style…
- …but try to stress less about social media.
- Re-prioritize self-care.
- Attend networking and social events, even if my friends can’t. Book Launch Party, Interesting Women Interesting Conversations
- Go through my iPhoto & hard-drive to create shelf-worthy photo albums. UDEL
- Plan a trip to Europe for next year.
- Complete a decorating project on a budget.
- Be more forgiving.